CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Princess Dress (Merging Blogs)


I didnt have the time today but did it anyway. I started Miranda's pricess dress. I like it but I am not sure if its looking too costumey. I may take off the white ruffle on the top and add floral lace on the sides at the hip where the under skirt shows. I wasn't going to put the yellow piece down the fromt but I made the bodice too small so I thought it would dress it up with the center panel. I have to finish sewing it all together. It is still half pinned together. It will be fun to see her wear it to Disney world.


Follow up: I have decided to make it a skirt and top. I may even make some capris to match. I had it finished but the sleves were too tight and cut into her lil arm pits. So I am reworking it. Pictures coming soon.

No comments:

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails