CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Miranda's First Filling

Miranda had her first filling. It was a small speck but needed to be taken care of. She goes to a dentist that I persoanlly am jelous of. He only works on kids. She had a pink "gigle gas" nose that smelled like bubble gum. She watched "lilo and stitich" on the tv mounted to the ceiling. It was a quick visit, 15 min.



As you can see she is comfy in the chair. She asked me if she could go to the dentist again today. I am glad she loves to see the dentist. It helps that she gets prizes and a balloon when she's done. I'm happy she's happy.

1 comment:

mountainrunnermike said...

Love the dentist. If I only new what the gas was like while listening to Dave Mathews I would have neve finished "HIGH" school.

I hope all is well with your family.

Love your Blog.

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails