CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

My "Son"

I usually get questions when I start talking about my "son" Anthony. Yes, he is my step son but he is the only "son" I have. He is an amazing person. As you can see Miranda has a place in her heart for him too. We are lucky enough to get visits every few months. He lives in NYC. He would be embarrassed if he knew I was gushing about him but we just adore him. Even when he has stayed with us for extended periods of time he has never been one to be rude or hurtful. He has amazing friends and someday a lucky girl will snag him. Hint hint. I am excited to see him for Thanksgiving. He completes our family and we miss him terribly when he is gone. We love you Anthony.

No comments:

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails