CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

What are you thankful for?

Days of beautiful spring weather with snow days thrown in between really mess my spring dreams up. I am thankful for sooo many things. What are you thankful for?

My Sweet hubby and our lil family.
 Parents who have stayed committed to each other.

Testimony of Christ unconditional love for me.
The cutest lil daughter in the "WHOLE WIDE WORLD"
Pedis with the girls.

These are a few of my favorite things to be thankful for. I pray that we remember the lil things especially when there are so many with so little especially after some of the devastating happenings in the world as of late. God watches over all of his children and loves each of us. He will provide and succor those who need his comfort. 

No comments:

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails