CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Come What May and Love It




Tonight I was blessed to be asked to go to a long time family friends home to give them much needed hair cuts. Both the husband and wife are older. She is bed ridden and has disabilities relating to a stroke a number of years ago. I know when I go over it will not be a short visit. However each time I go I feel enriched from their example of eternal love. He cares for her so sweetly feeding, changing, and caring. The bed is perfectly made so she wont get sores or be uncomfortable. He cares for her so sweetly and dearly. I usually bring Miranda with me, when I dont he asks me to bring her next time. It was so cute how she gives him hugs and kisses and holds her hand and gives her kisses. A couple hours after we left I got a phone call from him thanking me and telling me how much it meant to him for us to come over and how I am teaching Miranda so well. She melts his heart. He even volunteered to watch her for me if I ever need his help. He is a wonderful example of "Come What May and Love It" .

No comments:

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails