CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Goals Calander


I love to make lists and pretty paper to put my lists on. Here is what I am using to set my daily goals for the week. Each topic and day has a column. I put exercise, household, menu, scripture study, and crafting as topics at the top. I left it so I can change them put depending on what I need to focus on. then I put the specifics. like if I want to do pilates for that day or get my laundry done. Its a fun way to organise my day and to keep improving in important areas. Now to add my disclaimer. I don't always get my goals accomplished and we all know that life happens that way. But if I at least have my focus planned out I wont (hopefully) sit on the couch with a box of mallamars wasting the day away on my computer. Heres to dreaming.

1 comment:

CB said...

You are so organized. I am a little bit jealous because I never am. ha ha This is great!

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails