CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lady Bug Wishes

I have been trying to think of a name for my website and i'm leaning towards something with either lady bugs or bees, beehives in it. I had some pics of Miranda in her lady bug dress that I made and I was messing around with photoshop. there is so much I don't know how to do yet. I am trying to learn more about website design and about graphic design so here is one of my pieces. I added the lady bug and the effects. I like how artsy it looks. What do you think. Do you have any photo editing tools you like to use?

1 comment:

CB said...

I use photoshop but I am not very good with it. I need to take a class or something.
I think you did a great job with this. I like the ladybugs - they are sweet and happy!

slides

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails